WALK MS TEAM CUP
What it is: New in 2013, the Walk MS Team Cup is a coveted, traveling trophy awarded yearly to the winning team based on:
- Actual fundraising total for Walk MS
- Current year donation average
- Percentage of fundraising growth from previous year
- Percentage of increase in team members from previous year
- Bonus points available for teams whose company is also a Walk MS event sponsor (5 pts = $1 to $5,000, 10 pts = $5,001 to $25,000, 15 pts = $25,001+).
Who is eligible: All returning teams with four or more participants (first-year teams are not eligible for Walk MS Cup).
How you win: Teams will be ranked on four different criteria, each worth 25 percent of the total score.
There is no limit to the number of years in a row a team can win the Walk MS Cup. Want to stop a trend? Work hard to beat the top team to stop their streak!
Why participate: Show your clients, business partners, friends and family that you are helping to create a world free of MS. Show off the Walk MS Cup as a way to get others to join the movement. The trophy will be awarded at a special presentation at a location of the winning team’s choice (office, home, etc.)
For more information, contact Michael Branda at 860.913.2550, ext. 52541 or